Lately I've been stuck in a rut - but it's a rut I really like! I always seem to be dresses in some iteration of: maxi skirt, button up blouse, cropped vintage leather jacket, oxfords. I think it's maybe because I - I of the no-pain-no-gain, if-I-have-to-remove-a-rib-to-fit-in-this-dress-I-will fame - am finally seeing the merits of comfort and function over form. Most of the time. I like the easy flow of maxi skirts, the comfortable slouch of a silk top, and a jackets and a pair of shoes that go with everything.
I guess I'm saying I've turned to the lazy side of the force.
In other news, I am now a ginger-tressed lady. After being platinum blonde for five years, this is taking some getting used to. I'm still not sure if I like it - but I'm sticking it out!
• 1960s black rosette soutache maxi skirt
• 1980s pink silk blouse, opshopped in Berlin
• Lilac silk scarf, opshopped
• Rust brown 1970s leather jacket, opshopped
• Ring assortment, some my mother's & great-grandmothers, some bought at flea markets, one is my cast-twig wedding ring.