At the risk of looking like a French nationalist, I wore yet another favourite colour combination today: red, white and blue. I love it so much, but in the land of green and gold, it gets me some funny looks, that's for sure! Anyway, I love wearing multiples of the same pattern almost as much as I love clashing, which I guess you can see here!
Also, in the last photo, I may or may not have stepped in a little gift Bess thoughtfully left me on the lawn. The hazards of dog ownership, I tells ya. Charming.
• American Apparel chambray shirt, secondhand
• Nautical print scarf, opshopped for 50c
• 1950's striped skirt, courtesy of Etsy
• 1980's bass loafers, also Etsy
• 1960's cotton striped coat, part of a dress set, eBay
I also just finally joined the modern world and got a beaten up old iPhone from a friend (thanks Tom!) - which means, Instagram! If you like pictures of wooly jumpers (which is all I've uploaded so far), then by all means, you can follow me here!