Wednesday, 17 November 2010
All Hail The Opshop Gods
I've been at my parent's house for a week or so, on a holiday of sorts. One of my favourite things to do while at home is to scour the opshops in town, which, more often than not, yield pure secondhand gold. This trip was no exception. Everything I'm wearing - except the dress, which was a recent eBay find - is from one of the (many!) opshops in my home town.
• 1970's felt hat with feather, opshopped for $2
• 1970's 'Emma Domb' wedding dress, shortened to a mini, eBay
• Mustard coloured stockings, opshopped for 50c
• 1970's oxford grandma shoes, opshopped for $2.50
• 70's leather belt, opshopped for 50c