Because my job - life modeling - often has specifications like "dress colourfully", "wear long drapery" and "wear stripes", my work outfits are usually quite fun to wear. These are a couple I've worn in the last few days.
• Pink cheapie cardigan purchased years ago.
• Rainbow pastel stripe dress, eBay, remixed.
• Mint green stockings, welovecolors.com.
• 1940's spectators, opshopped.
• Peach crinoline, underneath, eBay.
• Vintage scarf, a present from Boy.
• Vintage lace dress, vintage fair.
• Maroon tights, op shop.
• Black 80's oxfords, eBay.
In comparison, this is what I wore to go and see 'UP'. If you haven't seen it yet, GO. It's adorable. I cried. And considering that I laughed my way through the numerous deaths in West Side Story, it was no mean feat.
• Grey 'Cue' dress.
• Black buckle cinch belt, eBay.
• Royal blue stockings, welovecolors.com
• Black 80's granny boots.
• Boy's navy tuxedo jacket, opshopped.
And after all that work and play, this Pony needs a drink:
Smashed strawberries, agave nectar, vodka, mint and water. Yum!