These are two outfits I've worn in the last week. See, I still think about this blog even if my blogging is few and far between!! Even Pink rang me this week to ask what happened to my posts ... Oops.
I went out for a stout and some Mexican food in this. Luckily the belt is mostly elastic because between the beer and the burrito my tummy did expandeth ...
• Cue dress, eBay.
• Cinch belt, opshopped.
• Black wool tights.
• 80's black oxfords + paint splotch.
• Motorcycle jacket.
• Black long-sleeved top.
I meant to go and see Inglourious Basterds in this outfit, however, the local mall had a massive blackout (which was amazing - being in a mall in the dark is much better than feeling like a lab rat under the usual fluorescent lighting) so I ended up going to a dodgy pub, where, with my beret and sweet little dress, I fit in like a sore thumb ...
• Yellow 'Pumpkin Patch' kids beret, opshopped.
• Yellow floral 60's tuxedo dress, ebay, many years ago.
• Turquoise trench coat, Tokito.
• Modern Vintage patent boots, eBay, secondhand.