Last night I went to an art show in someone's loungeroom. A sweet band with feathers in their hats played twinkly music in the kitchen and baked chocolate chip cookies in between sets. It was really lovely.
This is what I wore:
I've got to say, I've been out every night this week - mostly at exhibition openings - and I'm a bit tired! So tired in fact, that i'm going to actually relish a weekend in, writing my Honours seminar.
• 1950's coral & white shirtwaist dress, eBay.
• Black vintage motorcycle jacket, Shag.
• Black wool tights over black opaque tights.
• Black patent buckle boots, Modern Vintage, Ebay.
• Pink vintage dress gloves, fingers cut off.
• Black slip (unseen)
• 'Just Jeans' cotton tank dress (unseen)
Yes, it was fucking icy cold outside. I don't get it. The trees outside are starting to blossom, the tulips buds on my little balcony are starting to redden. Spring is coming. So why isn't it warm yet??? Pout.