Just the one, all-too-serious-looking photograph today. I desperately need to upgrade my flickr account, so I'm limiting the amount of photographs I upload right now (the other photo was me doing some kind of squishy-faced bunny ears thing, just to spoil it for you!)
I added a grey woolen coat and a black, diamante-studded beret to this outfit, so I wouldn't freeze on my way to buy bleach, Issue 1 of LOVE magazine, and an awesome, gigantic tea cup. I suck at not buying things on a whim.
• 50's or 60's lace dress, last seen here. From a vintage fair in Sydney last year.
• Black wool jersey jacket with white collar, 1950's. eBay.
• Fuchsia stockings, welovecolors.com
• Fuchsia-bordered silk scarf, a gift from my mother.
• Black woven 1980's jazz flats, eBay.
• Black patent skinny belt.
• 1950's lace crinoline.