Does anyone else love putting together lists of things they might never be able to afford or justify? I find that daydreaming about pieces of clothing beyond my means gets me thinking about the clothes I already own in strange new ways ...
That said, I'd really like:
• Cashmere leggings, to curl up in.
• A bowler hat. Which is one of those things that's really hard to pull off without looking like Rayanne Graff or like I'm an ultra-violence-lovin' thug.
• Black patent boots.
• Soft, interesting t-shirts. T-shirts are something I really just don't own.
• A military jacket. I've been searching for the perfect one for two or three years now, and I'm getting impatient!
• Winklepickers. In Australia, they seem to be available for men, but not for women. And my feet are too small to wear men's footwear!
• Strange accessories. The eye brooch made for Rodarte reminds me of something out of Lift-Off, but I think it would be great - especially as an art student - if my lapels were returning the Gaze.
(And yes, the bird is there because I'd really like a pet bird - a peacock would be ideal, but I'll settle for a canary!)