Or: What I Wear When Forced To Leave My Cave.
• Black 'Cue' long sleeve trapeze dress, bought at a Myer sale ages ago.
• 'Voodoo' herringbone cream wool tights, a gift from my mother.
• Black 1970's boots, eBay.
At least at this point I was dancing around. This is what I wore to buy neon green paint and plywood. EXCITING!!
• Grey oversize singlet from a Landfill Shop.
• Pink lace camisole, opshopped when I was fourteen.
• Tube bra, for modesty.
• Opshopped pearls.
• 1960's nylon floral skirt, eBay.
• Pink socks, sockdreams.com
• Painting boots!
• Navy and white pearl-buttoned cardigan, also a gift from my mother.