- This sexy ass shiny american apparel Batwing Hoodie, preferably in the Champagne Lustre Colorway, doubly matched with this Lame Headband, silver again of course.
- These Nike Killshot re-releases, they remind me sort of a Cortez, but sportier, just so clean and nice. The perfect sneaker.
- Nike boatshoes? YES PLEASE! Also on the subject of boatshoes, i just can't go past these Sebago Docksides for breathing nice fresh air into a pretty standard shoe. Shame theyre limited to such small numbers, ill probably never see a pair.
- Official dropped these totally dope caps for their spring line, i'm especially feeling the Catalinas, the checked ones, i would wear the hell out of that.
- Stussy just keeps going from strength to strength IMHO, and seeing this collab with one of my all time fav cartoonists Peter Bagge, well, the cake has been iced.
- Who doesnt love Chanels bigwig Karl Lagerfeld? And just when you thought the glove wearing legend couldn't get cooler they release a Barbie (well a ken) doll of him! HOLY SHIT BATMAN!
I'll finish up with one of my outfits i managed to snag a photo of this week,
Just going for old fashioned class, trying to keep it simple and nice,
I was wearing, Van Authentics on my feet (pretty new, still got the tag!), Moji Pants that i inherited a while ago, C17 button up and an opshopped scarf!