This is what I'm wearing to go and babysit my exhibition for the afternoon. Which means: read books in the corner while people wander around the gallery.
• Brown lace slip,vintage, underneath, opshopped.
• Brown sheer-opaque striped stockings, stolen from my mother.
• 1980's woven oxfords, black, eBay.
• 1950's pale pink embroidered organza dress, vintage shop in King St, Newtown.
• Argyle jumper, brown and pink, bought in Kmart of all places, in 2006.
• Black patent belt, taken from a 'Cue' dress.