This (really unflattering!) photograph was taken at eight o'clock this morning, and this is what I wore to work today. Although I actually spent the better part of the day in a black tutu. I work as a life model for art classes - and today's class had a distinctly Degas focus. Modeling for art classes is a physically strenuous job, and by the end of today, all I wanted to was run a Lush bath and listen to Pink Moon on repeat.
I was wearing:
• 1950s satin circle skirt, peach tulle petticoat underneath, both eBayed.
• Black leggings, a present from my mother.
• 1940s black and white spectator heels, opshopped.
• Black American Apparel leotard.
• Vintage quasi-collegiate cardigan, made from a weird, weird coarse synthetic fabric.
• Black patent belt from a 'Cue' dress.