This is what I’m wearing to a (vegetarian) barbeque in 39 degree heat (that’s 102 to you Fahrenheit-lovin’ kids in the Northern hemisphere!)
Haha. This blog is rapidly becoming a weather report – but I make a nice weather girl, non?
Anyway, I wore:
• A 70’s does 50’s georgette polka dot dress, bought from a local vintage shop and drastically shortened.
• Frilly red Leg Avenue knickers (unseen) – because the dress is too translucent for my liking.
• Blue scarf, a gift from Boy Made of Glitter (Now his official nickname!!).
• White flipflops/monstrosities/necessities.
• White sunglasses, also a gift from said Boy.
• A mixture of two red lipsticks – because I’ve never found the right shade.
Aaand the less interesting picture: